baked goods 2 for 1 and free crack

Commentary on whatever I like, sometimes useful, sometimes not so...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank God that's over

Finally TV and radio is safe again...no more:

cue heart warming music...

I'm Bob Betterby and I'm running for Senate, my opponent Chris Corrupted once laughed at a handicapped person trying to enter a building with no handicap entrance. Not only that but he also is personally responsible for every thing that is wrong now, or ever has been wrong with your life. On the other hand, I'm not. I'm nearly perfect when it comes to things that are wrong with your life. blah, blah blah...

man am I glad that's over...at least until 08.

I was really fairly pleased with they way the results went, and I think a clear message was sent to the GOP that their leadership is definitely in doubt. I really can't think of much (if anything) the Bush Administration has done that I liked although I'm sure there must be something, it sure as hell ain't much. Running our deficit up like a druken sailor on an expense account (that you and I are paying) is just insane.

I guess I should start learning to speak Mandarin for the inevitable Chinese takeover when they ask us to pony up the money we owe them. At least they have a very healthy lifestyle, so maybe working for peanuts, eating rice, and drinking green tea has an upside. (I actually enjoy green tea, at least the American version of it). We do though need some fiscal responsibility in a bad way...definitely time for a change. I'm glad it's started. All for now...more some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home