baked goods 2 for 1 and free crack

Commentary on whatever I like, sometimes useful, sometimes not so...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

1 vs. 2

Today's the day for most College Football fans to see which team will emerge undefeated...Will it be Ohio State or Michigan? While I did attend college in Columbus, Oh. (not at OSU though), I am by no means a great big Buckeye fan. I had a lot of wonderful times in that city though, and so I probably will lean slighty their way in todays BIG game. What I really want to see though is just a good ole' fashioned, hard hitting, dog fighting, white knuckler of a football game. These two teams usually deliver on that point. I can't think of a rivalry I enjoy watching more in College Football. So line up 1 vs. 2, and let's see who's left standing...

I am actually a bigger College Basketball fan than football, and that simply stems from the fact that I was raised in Kentucky, just a hundred or so miles from Lexington. Nothing in my eyes (although some might argue horse racing) is bigger in that state than the Big Blue of UK. I love College Basketball season and rarely miss a minute of a UK game. Even though they have not fielded a team lately that is worthy of the passion, loyalty, and love that die hard Big Blue fans show for our team, every year the hope rises again. In a program that is truly steeped in Basketball history and tradition, with National Championships, shocking upsets, and heart wrenching losses...I just love this time of year. Go Cats!!!

Let the games begin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home